About Caden Lane
Caden Lane is a seasonless, premium brand of lifestyle baby products for newborns, new moms, gift-givers, and children. We are an event-driven business, based around the birth of a child. Welcoming a new baby and becoming a family is the biggest moment in a parent’s life. We are a fun, talented, and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with the very best for their babies. Founded in 2005 by Katy Mimari while pregnant with her firstborn, we place the “needs of the mom’’ at the core of all that we do & create. Through our Conceive Fertility Foundation, a 501(c)3 founded in 2021 by our Founder, we aim to provide deserving families dealing with infertility the chance to afford IVF. Family, design, and all things baby are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation, and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique, fun, and personalized shopping experience.
- E-Com Shipping Associate
- Graphic Designer
E-Com Shipping Associate
Caden Lane is adding a NEW shipping position to their team. We are a rapidly growing e-commerce brand that designs and manufactures a line of baby products (apparel, nursery decor, etc). We are are looking for a hard-working individual that thrives in a high energy, fast-paced work environment looking to grow with-in the company! Must be a team player, and attention to detail is most important. This is NOT a "warehouse" position, we ship all orders from our brand new headquarters & design space.
Job responsibilities include:
*scanning & pulling all customer orders from our website
*packing up orders with marketing materials
*unpacking shipments as they arrive, and helping organize our office inventory
*organising personalized orders by name and order number
*communicate frequently with the shipping manager on a variety of job-related topics including product organization, shipping schedules, and warehouse procedures.
Hours & Schedule / Full time 35-40 hours per week:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30-4:30
Pay: Hourly depending on experience, Benefits available
Location: 12 Worth Drive, Boerne, Texas 78006
How to Apply?
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caden Lane is looking for a talented, and passionate designer to take a key role in producing creative assets for our marketing channels. The right candidate will have experience in designing for email, landing pages, and social media. This person will join a small team, including a senior designer, to add strength to our growing marketing initiative. The creative and marketing team at Caden Lane drives an ambitious marketing strategy that keeps pace with a high-output, fast-paced culture needed to grow a Direct To Consumer brand in today’s landscape. They must enjoy collaborative work environments, bring positive energy to the team, and have relevant work experience. All candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio.
- Email Design (we send 45-70 emails a month when factoring for segments, automations, and campaigns). This person will take the lead in producing emails.
- Web updates and landing pages for ads and campaigns. Must have some experience in web, ui/ux and designing for an e-commerce company.
- Social Design. A member of the creative team manages all our social channels and produces most of the content herself. This role will play a supportive function to produce some assets to supplement social content. Typically this looks like creating templates to highlight testimonies for Instagram stories, quotes for our social feeds, and projects that require experience in graphic design. In addition to adding some support for Instagram, this role will help provide assets for Pinterest and at times our blog.
- Support for other channels. Currently, our CEO is taking a hands-on role in producing assets for our Facebook Ads. Her 15 years of experience as a photographer, designer, and copywriter give her a unique perspective and ability to design for our demographic. That said, it’s possible that this role will grow to provide some support for her, and for other channels on an “as needed” basis.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience in a D2C or retail environment is a plus.
- Candidates that can show love or understanding for our industry and customers will be given preference. Caden Lane lives, breathes, and dreams about all things maternity, pregnancy, newborns, baby showers, and the new mom. A great designer for Caden Lane will understand that world and can design for that customer.
Location: Either Remote or in person at our office HQ in Boerne TX
Reports to: Marketing Manager, Casey Frankel
Compensation: Competitive, DOE
Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental. 50% covered after 3 months.
Timeline: June 2022.
How to Apply
You can apply on Linkedin.